Show Detailed Help
The Auto-Roster for World of Warcraft has not yet had its data uploaded to GuildPortal yet.
Hint: Print this out for future reference!
1. Download the add-on
by clicking here
2. Open the ZIP file when asked by your browser, or save it to open later.
3. Drag the "GPHelper" folder from the ZIP file to your World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns folder.
Using the Add-On
1. Log into WoW.
2. Click on the Add-Ons button (in the Character Select screen) and make sure the Add-On is enabled.
3. Enter the game with your guilded character.
inside the game.
5. Fully exit the game.
Uploading the Roster Data
1. Log into GuildPortal.
2. Open the
4. Click the button to choose your file to upload.
5. Find your GPHelper.lua file and upload it. This is in your saved variables folder, not your add-ons folder, usually WTF\Account\Account Name\SavedVariables\
6. GuildPortal should respond with the number of members imported.
No recent drops were found from any raids.
Need to Knows
What we've done
Blackwing Descent Heroic
Throne of the Four Winds
Throne of the Four Winds Heroic
Bastion of Twilight
Bastion of Twilight Heroic
Dragon Soul Heroic
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)